What’s included with this service?
- Monitoring meter voltage and amperage
- Inspection and adjustment of all parts
- Lubrication of all moving parts
- Checking and replacing filters as needed (replacement filter not included in estimate)
- Inspection of coolant levels (replenishment not included in estimate)
- Condenser coil cleaning
- Additional safety and efficiency checks, such as air flow and static pressure
- Final report
How often should I get a central air conditioner tune-up?
HVAC technicians recommend maintenance at least once or twice each year to ensure that your central air conditioner operates at peak energy efficiency and is ready to cool your house during the months you need it most. The most important time to have your central air conditioner serviced is in the spring, ahead of the warm summer months in which your central air conditioning will be used most often.
What happens next?
You’ll get an email from your central air conditioner pro to confirm the date, time, and other details of your appointment.
What if something goes wrong?
We stand behind every service with our Happiness Guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with your service, we’ll make it right.