What’s included with this service?
- Inspection of pipes, valves and thermostat
- Inspection of anode rod
- Flushing water heater to remove sediment
- Adjusting temperature (as needed)
- Checking insulation of pipes and heater
- Replacement parts or installation not included in estimate
- Some areas require special permits for this service. Depending on your location, pro may need to acquire proper documents at an additional cost.
Why should I hire a pro to perform water heater maintenance?
An inefficient or broken water heater can bump up your energy costs or lead to water leaks. An annual tune up from a pro will keep your bills lower and your home safer.
How often should I tune up my water heater?
Service professionals recommend maintenance at least once or twice each year to avoid damage or safety risks.
What happens next?
You’ll get an email from the provider to confirm the date, time, and other details or your water heater maintenance. Please reply with any special requests, issues, or other important info.