What’s included with Window Evaporative Cooler Installation?
- Disconnecting and removing old unit
- Replacing exterior support structure with customer-supplied frame
- Replacing water lines with customer-supplied hardware
- Mounting customer-supplied unit to support structure in unmodified window frame
- Connecting unit to existing power source
- Unit test and job area cleanup
- Larger or more complex projects may result in an updated price estimate from providers
What happens next?
You’ll get an email from your pro to confirm the date, time, and other details regarding your service. Please be prepared to provide your pro the exact product name of the trike you need assembled, or — even better — the Amazon product URL. Service times can vary by model.
Why should I hire a pro?
Allowing a professional to do the heavy lifting saves you time, and frees you from the hassle of interpreting unclear product instructions or keeping track of stray parts and hardware. A pro will have the right tools and experience to do the job quickly, correctly, and safely the first time.